Pure lines, generous interior volume and inviting cockpit beckon, while she delivers excellent performance and safety at sea
Twin rudder design for responsive steering, comfort and security
2015 Winner of Cruising World "Import Boat of the Year" and "Best Pocket Cruiser"
Exceptional strength and rigidity Twin helms, with a choice of tillers or steering wheels, and 2 rudders allow for exceptional course stability Responsive helm, powerful and dynamic Large, ergonomic cockpit, with all sail handling within easy reach
A hard chine running the full length of the hull, for a more powerful and stable hull.
An inverted bow, for fine entry, better weight distribution and a distinctive look.
The bow stands clear of the water, for less drag and greater speed.
Self-aligning twin rudders, with self-aligning bearings, for an improved feel of the helm.
• Award-winning Walk-Around Decks
• An entirely new, innovative layout for greater ease of movement about the boat
• Multiple technical advantages to perfect handling and comfort on board
• A contemporary and harmonious layout
• An incredibly spacious, bright and comfortable owner’s cabin
A sailing yacht that will take you places
• Innovative aft terrace with integrated sun lounger chairs and exceptional access to the sea
• The largest cockpit in its size category: integrated armchairs forward, well-equipped twin helm stations, a large, welcoming table
•Customizable details such as the choice of a wine cellar, a workshop with ladder access to the cockpit, a VIP guest cabin
• U-shaped galley
An exceptional yacht designed for the way you live • Queen-sized berth with easy access •Forward sundeck with a retractable bimini top •Innovative aft terrace with integrated sun lounger chairs and exceptional access to the sea •Aft galley with a large saloon
Exceptional quality of life on the exterior, a flexible living space in the cockpit • Bespoke comfort: rich materials, fine ergonomics and meticulous attention to details •Pocket Super Yacht: high-end systems design inspired by large yachts
20.1 m / 65'11"
19.55 m / 64'1"
5.4 m / 17'8"
31200 kg / 68343 Lbs
218 US gal
264 US gal
Take a Tour of the Jeanneau 64
32 New York Avenue
Huntington, New York 11743
fax (631) 549-7392 firstname.lastname@example.org
Local dealer for Catalina and Jeanneau Yachts
Open Tuesday through Saturday
8am - 5pm
Closed Sunday and Monday